Mr.Abdirahman Hassan Abdilahi has a master of science in development Economics (MSDE) from Ethiopian Civil Service University and a Bachelor degree in Statistics with Management from Hargeisa University also he has a Higher Diploma in Monitoring, evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) from the MSTCDS training centre in Arusha Tanzania.
Further, he has more than five years of practical experience in planning and a monitoring and evaluation planner either in the public or private sector in Somaliland.
Currently, he is the director of planning and Statistics department in Somaliland Civil Service Commission (CSC) and a part time senior lecturer at different academic institutions in Hargeisa.
- Coordinating technical inputs from all departments and working closely with them to develop the organization’s strategic plan, annual plans, and implementation guidelines, and ensuring copies are made available to all departments
- Prepare and implement a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation system and tools for the CSC Departments and Offices
- Coordinating research on human resource development in areas relevant to the policy planning and delivery of the commission’s mandate
- Developing, maintaining, and disseminating the HR database information.
- Provides technical inputs on monitoring and evaluation parameters to improve planning, programming, and implementation of policies and programs of the CSC
- Providing guidance on the integration of governance issues into development planning, organizing and coordinating periodic work-plans
- Preparation of the annual financial estimates of the department in consultation with the heads of sections
- Strengthening the capacity of MDAs in HR planning, forecasting, and implementation
- To collect, compile and present statistical data
- Ensuring regular reporting and dissemination of statistical information to stakeholders
- Write technical guidelines for statistical operations, data editing, imputations, and weighting for statistical surveys and censuses; assess and prepare technical guidelines on statistical instruments to be used, methodology of collection, compilation, and tabulations.
- Coordinating the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports