Recruitment, Selection, Transfer, Promotion & Demotion Department
“I make things will be easy to do. Inspiring leader with 6 years of experience in the development field (Governmental & non-governmental institutions) with a strong background in team leadership, management & coordination.
Academically I have a master of good governance & leadership and a Bachelor's degree in Business and Public Administration.
My career objectives is to become a mall for community development, managing large-scale and initiative programs, Public Institutions, corporate partnerships and good governance practices, humanitarian practices, project management, researcher, leadership in global development, and contribution in the development arena.
Diverse Skills in political influence and media engagement, developing strategic relationships, implementing projects, and measuring impacts. Influence cross-cultural stakeholders on sustainable development.
My goal is to become a global leader who makes developments and political influence in Governmental institutions arena”.
Institution: Civil Service Commission
Title: Director of Department
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Email: Ahmed424hu@gmail.com
Departmental Core Functions
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for recruitment, promotion, and Demote of civil servants in accordance with the Civil Service Law.
- Coordinate recruitment, selection, transfer, promotion, and demotion plans, of ministries and agencies to create a Civil Service Commission action plan.
- develop standards for measuring competent candidates
- Coordinating the screening of job applicants based on their meeting the criteria for public service selection.
- Approving candidates on the shortlist and at the end of the recruitment process.
- Coordinating the recruitment interview program.
- Advising on the recruitment process of the committee involved in the recruitment process.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for staff transferring from one institution to another institution.
- HRMI’S system and administration management.
- Developing and implementing policy and procedures for promoted and demoted employees.
- Providing accurate information on timely departmental work.